Saturday, August 20, 2011

About half way!

Well, I decided to do the monthlong diet so I'm about halfway through right now. I've lost a total of 7.8 lbs so far and I'm very happy with that, considering the few times I cheated. lol I know if I hadn't cheated I would be a bit further along but I've been very pleased to wake up every morning, step on the scale and have it either go down or stay the same. (Checking my chart from last year I had a few days by this point where I had gained a little.)

I will admit that tonight I'm getting a girls night out with some great friends and I will probably get something to eat. I know this is going to hurt my diet slightly so that is why I've decided to go ahead and do the monthlong version instead of just 2 or 3 weeks. I haven't had a girls night out in a very long time! lol I'm not saying I'm going to go crazy but I will probably get a little something. :) If I wasn't feeling good about what I had already lost I probably wouldn't do it but for 11 days (not counting the 2 loading days) of dieting and losing about 8 lbs, I'm very happy with that! Tomorrow I will be right back on track to reaching my goal! Mama and Rolland will be here to visit tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be here for either lunch or dinner but I will do good!

I am still feeling great. I've started walking at night.With this diet you can do a 30 minute walk every day and I did that twice this week. You don't want to do too much. Since your body is taking in fewer calories you don't want to use up all your energy working out or running. The 30 minute walk has been great!

Jenny :)

No comments: