Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Days 2 and 3 so far :)

Yesterday went good. It was my second "loading day" and I took full advantage of it! lol

When I did this last year I had a routine of waking up and weighing myself first thing every morning and so I'm doing it that way again. Today I am down 1 lb. This is also my first day of the actual diet (no more loading days.) I feel great and I'm not hungry. I've had 2 cups of coffee, I'm almost done with my water bottle w/lemon juice and I had an apple at breakfast. Getting ready to have some tilapia and broccoli for lunch. Last year I bought a steamer and used it almost every day of my diet. I've done pretty good at using it quite a bit throughout the year so it'll be no problem getting back into using it everyday again. :) It's so easy to use and it's a double stacker so I can do my vegetable on the top and my fish on the bottom and it's all ready in 20 minutes. :)

I know it's only day 3 but I feel great and am really looking forward to the next few weeks. :)

Jenny :)

No comments: