Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fell behind lol

Well, so much for checking in every day! lol I didn't realize how busy I've been this last week. But I actually have some quiet time right now so thought I'd hop on here (no Mama, not literally lol) and give an update.

Since I last posted my diet is still going strong. Before I get into it though, I will admit that on Monday I had a weak moment. When you do the drops you have to not eat/drink anything for 15 minutes before and after to give them time to absorb. Well, I took my afternoon drops with every intention of eating! lol I had an afternoon appointment downtown so I washed my hair and did my makeup. Then I got Ryan ready, the appointment was for him, and we left. We did the appointment and came back home, getting here about 4pm. That's when it hit me that I hadn't eaten lunch! So I ate my lunch, which included Melba toast (side note the roasted garlic flavor is really good) and as I was putting the box back in the cabinet I saw a bag of chips and a jar of salsa...I don't know what came over me because I really was full lol but I got them out and had some. A serving of chips is 12 chips, I think I had about 20; a serving a salsa is 2 Tbsp. and I did stick with that. To make myself feel better I reminded myself that the salsa is All Natural and the chips are the kind I get for Christopher so they are really healthy. lol So, I ate my regular lunch, then the chips and salsa...then the chocolate chip cookie Ryan left laying on the table! I felt horrible for that last one. lol

I was so mad at myself the rest of the evening for giving in like that, especially because I wasn't even hungry. I was so sure it would add to the weight I'd lost. Thankfully, it didn't add...but I didn't lose either. Which is totally fine with me! I'm still on track and doing great!

As of today, I have been on the diet for 10 days now, 2 of those days being "loading days" so 8 actual days of the diet itself and I've lost 6.2 lbs. I realize if I hadn't cheated the 2 times I did it would probaby be a little more but I am thrilled with the amount so far. Today when I woke up and weighed myself I was so excited to see I have reached my first goal I set for myself! That was a great feeling! I feel really good and am looking forward to starting the gym when my diet is finished.

Oh, inches wise, here is what I've lost so far:

Waist: 2 inches
Hips: 1 1/4 inches
Bust: 1 inch
Thighs: 1 inch
Arms: 1/2 inch

These measurements were done Monday. I do them again on Friday.

Oh, and I can't remember if I mentioned in any of my posts about the "jeans." Well, I have a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since last Fall and I have them laying out to remind myself how bad I want to fit back in them. I can almost wear them again!! I'm so excited!

Jenny :)

No comments: